WHY SHRED? IT’S THE LAW!
EVERY BUSINESS IN THE U.S. IS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW TO
DESTROY CONSUMER INFORMATION (from NAID)
WHO IS “NAID” (National Association for Information Destruction)
WHY SHRED ONSITE?
Shredding your documents on-site ensures that all important information is eliminated on your premisses. Shredding onsite is a secure solution for immediate and witnessed destruction of confidential paperwork, which is also convenient and environmentally friendly.
Here are some links on why on-site shredding is the way to go:
PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS & YOURSELF:
Identity theft & information based fraud is the most common form of crime in the USA. Protect your employees, your customers and your company from being a target.
For more information feel free to call us at: 516-747-3382 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND GOALS:
- To promote and encourage the highest standards of ethics for the information destruction industry.
- To promote the interests and general welfare of the information destruction industry; to encourage efficiency and bring about improvement in such services; to extend the scope of the industry, and to encourage the use of the services provided by members by commerce, industry, education institutions, and government.
- To create a wider recognition of the industry as meeting the needs of commerce, industry, education institutions, and government and its role in protecting the confidentiality of information and records.
- To conduct and promote research regarding improved processes, materials and marketing for the information destruction industry.
- To establish wider communications between companies engaged in the industry.
- To conduct and promote such other logical activities that will enhance the economic growth of the information destruction industry.